20130125

Grimes|Iris van Herpen


Una delle mie artiste preferite al momento, Grimes, alias Claire Boucher, è il volto della nuova campagna per l'imminente nascita della collezione ready-to-wear della designer olandese Iris van Herpen.
Gli abiti scultorei e futuristici di Iris va Herpen sono sempre fonte di grande ispirazione per me.

One of my favourite artist at the moment, Grimes, a.k.a. Claire Boucher, is the face of Dutch designer Iris van Herpen's new ready-to-wear womenswear campaign.
Iris van Herpen's sculptured and futuristic dresses are always very inspiring for me. 


all images are taken from IHV's official website.

3 comments:

  1. amazing! would you like to follow each other? let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your blog dear!
    Keep up with the great work!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot!I really appreciate that and hope to do even better!

      Delete

THANK YOU FOR TAKING YOUR TIME TO COMMENT. I REALLY APPRECIATE IT!