20121211

my father steals ideas from my mind


Ho sempre desiderato un anello che avesse questa forma e l'ho cercato invano per tanto tempo.
Potete solo immaginare il mio stupore quando lo scorso weekend, tornando a casa dai miei genitori, l'ho trovato in camera mia.
Ho scoperto poco dopo che mio padre l'aveva fatto per me usando un tubo in acciaio tagliato al laser di diametro 25 mm e spessore di 1,5 mm.
Non mi è ancora chiaro come abbia fatto a sapere che sognavo proprio questo design e ho ipotizzato che mi rubi le idee dalla mente. 

I've always wanted a ring with this shape and I searched it in vain for a long time.
You can only imagine my surprise when last weekend, returning at my parent's home, I found it in my room.
I discovered shortly after my father had made it for me using a laser-cut steel pipe with a diameter of 25 mm and thickness of 1,5 mm.
I have not yet understood how he got to know that I dreamed just this design and I hypothesized which he steals ideas from my mind.



No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU FOR TAKING YOUR TIME TO COMMENT. I REALLY APPRECIATE IT!